Although we do not want to get in the way of true love
we have to advise you of the following Covid-19 Guidelines...
We are a Covid secure venue and we will always operate under current Government guidelines and laws to remain Covid safe.
Due to the current situation our wedding packages on our website may not be as described.
The current Oct 2020 Wedding guidelines from the Gov UK website are as follows:
- Currently until 17th May 2021 30 guests allowed and a sit down meal.
Small weddings are still beautiful. Let LOVE rule the day!
Viewings at Two Woods
Coronavirus Protocols from 12th April 2021..
We are looking forward to seeing you for your viewing here at Two woods Estate.
There is strict guidance that we must follow to be Covid Safe and we have attached the protocol for your visit below:
Unfortunately, at this time the viewing has to be very formal with minimal contact with our staff/representatives but once the restrictions have all been lifted we will be holding open days when you will be able to bring your parents, etc along to see the venue and meet everybody at Two Woods.
On the day you will be given a map of the estate so you can find your way around.
In order to comply with the regulations please can a member of each party bring a mobile phone for NHS Track and Trace.
- 1 couple Only per viewing
- On arrival please use hand gel and put on a mask before entering the barn by the main front door, these must be worn at all times when indoors.
- You may use the toilets and must leave the barn via the back door onto the lawn area to avoid crossing over with other people.
- You can then enter the door to the accommodation upstairs.
- All doors will be kept open for ease of entry and exit. You should be inside for no more than 5 minutes.
- If you are not in the same household you must enter the building separately and wait for the other person to exit.
- Arrival times for viewings are staggered every half hour but you will have 45 minutes from your arrival to view the entire estate at which time you must return to your car/s and leave the venue immediately.
- Should you encounter another couple or any of our staff please apply appropriate social distancing.
- Please email any questions after your viewing. There will be no facility for answering questions on the day to minimise contact with our staff/representatives.
- We have a waiting list for 2021/2022 availability so If we have reserved a date for you please confirm by email within 48 hours of your viewing whether you wish to proceed with your booking otherwise that date will be released.